Simplify your brow routine.
Beautiful, Long-Lasting Brow Services
For Clients in Fayetteville, Syracuse, NY & the Surrounding Areas
Services for Brows: Powder Brows, Ombré Brows, Combination Brows, Nano Brows
We also offer brow lamination for those looking for a more temporary look.
At Definitive Beauty, we have a highly trained team dedicated to shaping your brows to perfection. We understand that well-shaped brows can significantly enhance your facial features, saving you time on your beauty routine and boosting your confidence. Our artists analyze your face shape and meticulously sculpt your brows to create a harmonious balance that frames your face beautifully. Experience the transformative power of perfectly shaped brows - contact us today and let our skilled team enhance your natural beauty.
Learn the difference between our techniques verses microblading here.
Walk out of your appointment with natural & long-lasting results
That boost your confidence and cut your morning routine in half!
$650 total to complete sessions.
$550 total to complete sessions.
All appointments require a $100.00 non-refundable booking fee, and pricing is split up between the booking fee, initial session, and 6-8 week touch up.
What are the benefits of booking with a Junior Artist?
- Lower Price Points.
- Likely to get an appointment sooner, as Angela books 3 months out.
- All artists are trained by Angela and understand quality work.
- Most of the time Angela is in the salon to support the junior artists.
Our Brow Services
Each style of brow will include a consultation, brow mapping according to your facial features, and an aftercare kit.
Think of it like applying powder makeup to your eyebrows. We use a cosmetic tattoo machine to gently put color into the skin that gives the illusion of tiny pixels. The result? Your eyebrows look naturally full and beautifully shaded, just like you’ve applied a little makeup. Perfect if you’re after a softer, fuller look. We specialize in natural, “less is more” looks with this technique.
This is a mix of two styles. The first part of the brow is individual hair strokes that are done with the machine (mimics the look of microblading) and the second part is the powder brow technique. This gives you the best of both worlds – natural-looking hairs in the front of the brow and a soft, powdered finish from the middle of the brow to the tail. It’s great if you want a more clean look.
Nano Brows mimic the look of microblading without the trauma; we use a very fine needle in our cosmetic tattoo machine to mimic hair strokes on your eyebrows. This creates a look that’s really close to your natural eyebrow hairs. It’s like having a super precise eyebrow pencil that doesn’t wash off. Ideal for those who prefer a highly natural and subtle look.
6-8 Week Touch-Up
This session is the follow-up appointment to your initial session. It allows us to add, darken, and shape any areas that may have healed lighter, ensuring your new brows will last and continue to look even and full. Touch-ups must be booked between the 6-8 week mark after your initial session, and are reserved only for current Definitive Beauty clients.
The Periodic Touch-Up session is necessary every 1-2.5 years if you want to maintain your brows. It is to freshen up any pigment and enhance any shape that may have faded during that time frame. This service is reserved ONLY for those who have had FULL appointments with Definitive Beauty.
Angela and Samantha
Previous Artist Removal or Lightening
This eyebrows service is for those with previous microblading or tattooed brow work that needs to be removed and redone. Sometimes we can’t cover or correct all previous work, and it needs to be lightened or removed first. The best way to see if you’re a candidate for this is to send a clear bright photo with no makeup to firstname.lastname@example.org or text (315) 870-8787.
$175 Removal Per Session
$475 Package of 3 Removal Session
Before You Arrive to Your Brow Appointment
- No caffeine; you may have it after your appointment.
- No aspirin or ibuprofen.
- You may wear your regular makeup to the appointment or no makeup; your preference!
- No alcohol.
- No blood thinning medications including aspirin, fish oil, vitamin C, etc.
- Do not pluck, tweeze, or wax your brows.
- Do not tint your brows unless instructed otherwise. (makeup is okay)
- Do not tan and avoid exposure to the sun - no sunburns!
- No exfoliating facial treatments or peels.
- No Botox injections.
- No use of anti-aging or acne products (which include retinol, retinoic acid, vitamin C, hydroxy acids, niacinamide, etc.) on or near the brows.
- No use of medical-grade skin resurfacing products on or near the brows.
- No laser skin treatments on or near the brows
- If you wear brow makeup, feel free to come with the makeup on so we can examine what type of shape you currently use.
- You are also encouraged to show pictures of brows you like and don’t like. If you don’t wear brow makeup or don’t have brow inspo to show us, no worries; we will determine the perfect eyebrows for you through measurements and color matching. Throughout the entire appointment, you will have every opportunity to ask questions and make suggestions.
- Before we begin the procedure, you will approve the final brow shape and color. We want you to be completely comfortable and happy during the entire appointment!
Brow Aftercare Instructions
You will receive all of the aftercare products and instructions to care for your new brows at your appointment!
- Avoid getting the brow area wet. When taking a shower, try to keep water off your eyebrows as much as possible. You will also be given a brow visor to help with this.
- No using exfoliants or chemical peels on the brow area (retin-A, glycolic/alpha-hydroxy acids, exfoliating scrubs, etc.) until brows are completely healed.
- No steam rooms, saunas, long steamy showers, hot tubs, or swimming.
- No cleansers, creams, or makeup in or around the brow area.
- Avoid sleeping on your face as much as possible, especially the first two nights.
- Never pick, peel, or scratch the brow area. Picking and scratching may cause scarring and/or removal of the pigment.
- Minimize exposure to direct sunlight.
- Avoid sweaty workouts for the first 7-10 days. Any perspiration within the first 7 days of the healing process could result in loss of pigment.
- Do not tint, thread, wax, or pluck the procedure area for at least 10 days.
- Avoid dusty environments or any task where your eyebrow area could be exposed to excessive dust, dirt, or dander.
- Days 1 – 5: Brows may be tender and feel tight. Your brows will get progressively darker each day until days 4-5, this is only temporary and they will not stay this dark.
- Days 5 – 10: The brow area may begin to flake and fade. The flakes almost look like dandruff or dry skin, the brows will itch but it is ESPECIALLY important that you do not pick, peel, scratch, or touch the brow area. Some clients don’t get any flaking; it depends on how well you follow the aftercare and your skin type. The pigment is also going to start to appear lighter as if it is fading too much; this is completely normal.
- Days 10 – 21: The pigment will start to look like it has completely disappeared and within 21 days your skin will rejuvenate the healed pigment back out and prepare you for your 6-8 week touch up.
- To retain the color of your new eyebrows, you should always apply SPF to the area when exposed to the sun. Direct sunlight can cause pigment to fade prematurely.
- Avoid the use of exfoliants or chemical peels on the brow area (retin-A, glycolic/alpha-hydroxy acids, exfoliating scrubs, etc.).
- If you follow these instructions carefully you should expect to see beautiful, polished results that you will love for the next 1 to 2.5 years!
Frequently Asked Questions About Brows
No! I do not offer microblading anymore. I found that this technique was not suitable for most skin types, has more trauma on the skin causing scar tissue, and doesn’t have great healed results and can change color over time. We offer nano brows which mimics microblading without the trauma. I offer only the best and most up-to-date cosmetic tattooing to ensure you the best, longest-lasting and natural-looking results.
Microblading creates hair-like strokes by implanting pigment with a scalpel-like hand tool which has a series of needles attached at the tip. Instead of offering microblading we offer Nano Brows, which provide same look and style as microblading but WITHOUT the trauma.
Powder Brows are done using a cosmetic tattoo machine. When properly applied, using a dilution solution, eyebrows look soft and natural, contrary to a “magic marker” brow look. More pigment is implanted than with microblading and color boosts are usually needed within 2 years depending on your lifestyle. This technique is for those that want more of a natural full brow. It is ideal for most skin types and ages.
Combo Brows is when the powder brow technique is combined with our nano technique using the cosmetic tattoo machine. This creates hair strokes in the front of the brow to mimic hair, while creating a fuller powdery effect throughout the tail. They are used together to create more dimension than a powder brow or just hair strokes can produce separately. Perfect when the client has sparse brow hair. The combo technique creates definition and longevity.
Yes! A touch-up session within 6-8 weeks is necessary as everyone heals differently and outcome will vary. Certain areas may not pick up during the first session and will need to be refilled. Pigment color may need to be adjusted, brow thickness and more strokes can be added. Individuals with oily skin often require a deeper shade during the touch-up session as the oils tend to lighten the pigment. Most importantly, your touch-up session is when we refine your brows to ensure they look perfect and retain the color for 1-2.5 years!
Cosmetic tattoo services cannot be performed if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are under the age of 18
- Are taking immunosuppressive medication
- Have any active infection
- Have an upcoming surgery within 4 weeks
- Are taking blood-thinning medication
- Are noncompliant with aftercare instructions
- Commonly suntan
- Have an undiagnosed/untreated heart issue
- Have taken antibiotics in the past 30 days
- Have tendency to keloid
- Have had peels/laser/microneedling within the past three weeks
- Have taken Accutane in the past year
- Have had laser resurfacing in the past year
- Have had botox injections on the forehead within 2 weeks
- Are at high risk of infection/must take antibiotics during dental work
If you are unsure whether or not you can receive treatment, please contact Definitive Beauty LLC.
Combination Brows and Powder Brows are cosmetic tattoo services. They do fade softly over time and require refresher or touch-up sessions, on average, every 1-2.5 years. It is impossible to determine how long pigment will remain in the skin for years to come. Everyone retains pigment differently and fades at different rates. Skin type, lifestyle, and skincare products can all affect the longevity of cosmetic tattoos.
*Please note that final results CANNOT be guaranteed as everyone retains and breaks down pigment differently.*
A consultation is only required if you have had services from another artist or business. Your consultation may be held by phone or we can schedule a time for you to meet in person with one of our artists.
For those new to permanent makeup, we offer over-the-phone consultations where we can answer any questions that you may have! We do not need to see you in person prior to your full session. If you would like to get an idea of which technique we will recommend for you, you are encouraged to send us clear photos of your brows during the phone consult, or we can decide on the day of appointment.
Clients overall have expressed pain is a 2/10 only for what we call the “first pass” and then 0/10 afterwards. We get you numb with a lidocaine numbing cream prior to the procedure, and during the process apply a secondary numbing as well. Most clients fall asleep and can’t believe how much they don’t feel.
We tend to favor Powder Brows most as they’re the most suitable for all skin types and ages, while lasting the longest.
Need Your Brows Done ASAP? Get Expedited (VIP) Powder or Combination Brows
This service is for those who want their brows done ASAP & don’t want to wait for a later time in the schedule. You must call/text (315) 870-8787 after booking this service so the appointment can be moved to a day off or after hours.
$200 non-refundable booking fee.
$500 due at initial session.
$100 due at 6-8 week touch up.
$800 total to complete sessions.
Skip the line and the waitlist; get perfect eyebrows today!
Let's work together
Give you the brows you deserve!
We believe that you deserve to have brows that radiate confidence and make you feel absolutely stunning. As the #1 rated salon renowned for our exceptional expertise, our highly skilled team is ready to go above and beyond to create the perfect brows for you. Take the first step towards a transformative beauty experience by booking an appointment with us today. Let us pamper you and uplift your spirit. Your journey to incredible brows starts here with us, and we can't wait to welcome you into our salon.
“My eyebrows have always been something that I was very self conscious of, however getting them done by Angela has been so great. She was professional, clean, and did an amazing job of explaining the process step by step. I am so happy with her work and would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking to get their eyebrows done!"